40mm - 40mm x 600mm x 1200mm (Packs of 12)
50mm - 40mm x 600mm x 1200mm (Packs of 10)
Offering up to 8% thermal savings compared to heavier traditional competitor products. This lightweight, rigid glass mineral wool slab provides thermal, acoustic and environmental benefits.
The products consistent density provides consistent thermal performance along the length of the duct and its uniform shape makes it easy to handle and install allowing a professional finish.
Ideal for the insulation of rectangular metal ductwork, these robust, rigid glass mineral wool slabs provide consistent density and a uniform shape making them easy to handle, cut and fit; whilst reducing installation time and costs. Suitable for use with a subsequent cladding.
- Aluminium faced rolls or slabs for a clean and consistent finish
- High levels of thermal performance to deliver significant energy savings
- Excellent acoustic properties to reduce HVAC noise
- Non-combustible product with Euroclass A2 fire rating
- Consistent thickness recovery and uniform shape. No soft edges, excellent compressive resistance and parting strength for ease of installation
- Light glass wool material for quick and easy install
- Made of up to 80% recycled glass
One off carriage fee of £14.99
All Prices are Inclusive of VAT - Carriage will be added at checkout