Class O Armaflex:
The insulation system engineered to prevent condensation and energy losses
Class O Armaflex is the flexible, closed cell, elastomeric, nitrile rubber insulation that offers reliable protection against condensation and effectively prevents energy loss.
Class O Armaflex is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Its inherent attributes and combination of properties makes Armaflex a highly efficient method of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost
- New Built-in anti-microbial protection reduces mould and bacteria growth
- Built in vapour barrier prevents condensation
- Reduces energy losses by up to 87%
- Lightweight and flexible, quick and easy installation with low maintenance
- requirements, resulting in time and cost savings
- Excellent resistance to the effects of ozone, oil and chemicals
- (consult product test list)
Please contact one of our team to check availability before ordering.
Other elelastomeric manufacturers may be supplied depending on stock levels.
One off carriage fee of £14.99
All Prices are Including VAT
Carriage will be added at checkout